AVS Video Editor 7.4
Apply effects and overlays, insert menus, audio,
texts and subtitles. Burn DVD/Blu-ray discs.
This version is for All Windows only, if you are Mac user, please use this Video Editor for Mac
Process Various Video Formats New
AVS Video Editor supports all key video formats. Edit & save video files in AVI, VOB, MP4, DVD, WMV, 3GP, MOV, MKV, using popular codecs H.264, MPEG-4, H.263 etc. Process video with different frame sizes: HD, Full HD, 2K Quad HD and 4K Ultra HD. See a full list of supportedvideo formats
Edit Your Video with Fantasy
Trim, cut, split, merge, rotate and mix videos with AVS Video Editor. Select between 300 innovative video effects and transitions. Insert menus, audio, text comments and subtitles. Stabilize video camera shaky recordings.
Speed Up HD-Videos Editing
Edit AVI HD, WMV HD, TOD, AVCHD, MOD, MTS/M2TS, etc. with AVS Video Editor. Due to the integrated video cache technology, HD-video editing becomes faster.
Record Your Video
Transfer video from DV/HDV cameras, webcams or VHS cameras and save video on hard drive or burn DVD discs. Record media files from your PC screen and create video guides, training videos or demos.
Make Stunning Slideshows
Capture memorable events and turn them into amazing slideshows. Import images, add your voice or favourite audio tracks, captions and impressive video effects and transitions.
Create Blu-ray Videos
Open and edit your Blu-ray videos with AVS Video Editor. Apply effects and add specially designed menus. Add audio, video and images to your videos. Choose between numerous themes and stylish menu templates.
Share Your Video
Tell your story in different ways. Save the newly-made video in the desired format on your computer, burn a DVD/Blu-ray disc, adjust video for your iOS and Android devices or publish your creative work in social networks.
AVS Video Editor interface is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Danish and Russian.See a full list of service utilities included into the installation.
AVS Video Editor is a shareware software video-editing tool produced by Online Media Technologies Ltd., the direct vendor of multimedia video and audio solutions, UK. The program is first of all intended for those who are new to video editing, it also is a real-time, timeline-based video editing software application. In December 2007 Online Media Technologies ran a new project AVS4YOU. Here AVS Video Editor appeared as the separate product again.
This version is for All windows user only, if you are mac user, please use this Video Editor for Mac
Supported Video Formats
Read: HD Video (inc. Blu-ray video, AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD and WMV HD), AVI (DivX, Xvid, etc.), DV AVI, MP4 (inc. Sony PSP, Apple iPod and Archos), WMV, 3GP, 3G2, QuickTime (MOV, QT), DVD, VOB, VRO, MPEG-1, 2, 4, TOD, MOD, MPG, DAT, VCD, SVCD, Real Video (RM, RMVB), ASF, ASX, MJPEG, H.263, H.264, DVR-MS, MKV, OGM, FLV, AMV, MTV, TS, M2TS, M2T, MTS, DPG, NSV, FLI, FLC, CDG, GVI, SVI, PPT, PPTX, WTV.
Write: HD Video (inc. Blu-ray video, AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD and WMV HD), AVI (DivX, Xvid, etc.), MP4 (inc. Sony PSP, Apple iPod and Archos), WMV, 3GP, 3G2, QuickTime (MOV, QT), SWF, FLV, DVD, MPEG-1, 2, 4, MPG, MJPEG, H.263, H.264, Real Video (RM, RMVB).
- An expanded list of supported formats for editing including Blu-ray, MPEG 1, 2, 4, AVI (DivX, XviD), 3GP, DVD, QT (MOV), AVI (DivX, XviD, etc.), DV AVI, MP4 (inc. Sony PSP, PS3 and Apple Inc. iPod, iPhone), DVD, VOB, VRO, MPG, MPEG 1, 2, 4, H.263, WMV, Real Video and the more advanced formats such as H.264,WMV HD,MP4,M2TS,SWF, 3GP, 3G2, QuickTime (MOV, QT), MOD, TOD, DAT, VCD, SVCD, ASF, ASX, MJPEG, DVR-MS, MKV, OGM, FLV, AVCHD.
- 300 video effects and transitions, Apply animated text and credits to video. Use picture-in-picture or chroma-key effects.
- Timeline-based video editing.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Support - it is compatible with the latest version of Microsoft Windows.
- Edit Your HD/Blu-Ray Videos. Open and edit all key HD/Blu-ray formats: Blu-ray, HD Video, TOD, MOD, M2TS, etc. Apply effects and add specially designed menus to your videos. Save files and burn them on to DVD/Blu-ray discs.
- Speed Up HD-Videos Editing New
Manage AVI HD, WMV HD, TOD, AVCHD, MOD, MTS/M2TS, etc. with AVS Video Editor . Due to the integrated video cache technology, HD-video editing becomes faster.
- Process Blu-Ray Videos
Open and edit your Blu-ray videos with AVS Video Editor . Apply effects and add specially designed menus. Add audio, video and images to your videos. Save files in any key video format. Or burn videos on to Blu-ray discs.
- Video cropping, trimming, cutting.
- Capture Your Video New
Transfer video from DV-, web- or VHS-cameras and save video on hard drive or burn DVD discs. Or record media files from your PC screen and create video guides, training videos or demos.
- Use ready presets of dynamic overlay effect. Various trajectories available. Build custom trajectories for your needs.
- Insert one or more audio tracks in your media file, mix or trim audio. Record your voice or live music. Combine audio tracks with video.
- Organize still pictures in a digital slide show. Apply transitions, insert audio tracks, save as a video file on PC or burn a DVD disc.
- Movie DVDs Burner, Burn your video collections onto a CD-R/RW, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, DVD-RAM, Double/Dual Layer. Burn DivX/Xvid discs.
- Create Slideshows, save as a video file on PC or burn a DVD disc.
Operating systems supported
AVS Video Editor runs under Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10. The trial version has no time, feature or other known limitations except for a watermark logo that is put on output files
Minimum System Requirements
Processor: AMD / Intel Core 2 Duo compatible at 3 GHz or higher
RAM: 2 GB or higher
Sound: Windows compatible sound card
Display: 32-bit color depth
CD recorder: for importing from CD
DVD recorder: for importing from DVD and creating Video DVD
Video capture device: required for capturing
Windows Media Player 11 or higher for WMV video playback
DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
Administrative permissions for program installation and activation
Internet connection to activate
Windows 10/Windows 8.x/Windows 7 Recommended System Requirements
Processor: AMD / Intel Core 2 Quad compatible at 2.4 GHz or higher
RAM: 3 GB or higher
Video: Windows 10/Windows 8.x/Windows 7 compatible video card
Sound: Windows 10/Windows 8.x/Windows 7 compatible sound card
Note: System requirements may differ depending on the Windows 10/Windows 8.x/Windows 7 version installed and increase when Windows Aero interface is enabled.