AVS Video Editor 18.104.22.168
AVS Video Editor is a shareware software video-editing tool produced by Online Media Technologies Ltd., the direct vendor of multimedia video and audio solutions, UK. The program is first of all intended for those who are new to video editing, it also is a real-time, timeline-based video editing software application. In December 2007 Online Media Technologies ran a new project AVS4YOU. Here AVS Video Editor appeared as the separate product again.
This version is for All windows user only, if you are mac user, please use this Video Editor for Mac
Supported Video Formats
Read: HD Video (inc. Blu-ray video, AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD and WMV HD), AVI (DivX, Xvid, etc.), DV AVI, MP4 (inc. Sony PSP, Apple iPod and Archos), WMV, 3GP, 3G2, QuickTime (MOV, QT), DVD, VOB, VRO, MPEG-1, 2, 4, TOD, MOD, MPG, DAT, VCD, SVCD, Real Video (RM, RMVB), ASF, ASX, MJPEG, H.263, H.264, DVR-MS, MKV, OGM, FLV, AMV, MTV, TS, M2TS, M2T, MTS, DPG, NSV, FLI, FLC, CDG, GVI, SVI, PPT, PPTX, WTV.
Write: HD Video (inc. Blu-ray video, AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD and WMV HD), AVI (DivX, Xvid, etc.), MP4 (inc. Sony PSP, Apple iPod and Archos), WMV, 3GP, 3G2, QuickTime (MOV, QT), SWF, FLV, DVD, MPEG-1, 2, 4, MPG, MJPEG, H.263, H.264, Real Video (RM, RMVB).
- An expanded list of supported formats for editing including Blu-ray, MPEG 1, 2, 4, AVI (DivX, XviD), 3GP, DVD, QT (MOV), AVI (DivX, XviD, etc.), DV AVI, MP4 (inc. Sony PSP, PS3 and Apple Inc. iPod, iPhone), DVD, VOB, VRO, MPG, MPEG 1, 2, 4, H.263, WMV, Real Video and the more advanced formats such as H.264,WMV HD,MP4,M2TS,SWF, 3GP, 3G2, QuickTime (MOV, QT), MOD, TOD, DAT, VCD, SVCD, ASF, ASX, MJPEG, DVR-MS, MKV, OGM, FLV, AVCHD.
- 300 video effects and transitions, Apply animated text and credits to video. Use picture-in-picture or chroma-key effects.
- Timeline-based video editing.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Support - it is compatible with the latest version of Microsoft Windows.
- Edit Your HD/Blu-Ray Videos. Open and edit all key HD/Blu-ray formats: Blu-ray, HD Video, TOD, MOD, M2TS, etc. Apply effects and add specially designed menus to your videos. Save files and burn them on to DVD/Blu-ray discs.
- Speed Up HD-Videos Editing New
Manage AVI HD, WMV HD, TOD, AVCHD, MOD, MTS/M2TS, etc. with AVS Video Editor . Due to the integrated video cache technology, HD-video editing becomes faster.
- Process Blu-Ray Videos
Open and edit your Blu-ray videos with AVS Video Editor . Apply effects and add specially designed menus. Add audio, video and images to your videos. Save files in any key video format. Or burn videos on to Blu-ray discs.
- Video cropping, trimming, cutting.
- Capture Your Video New
Transfer video from DV-, web- or VHS-cameras and save video on hard drive or burn DVD discs. Or record media files from your PC screen and create video guides, training videos or demos.
- Use ready presets of dynamic overlay effect. Various trajectories available. Build custom trajectories for your needs.
- Insert one or more audio tracks in your media file, mix or trim audio. Record your voice or live music. Combine audio tracks with video.
- Organize still pictures in a digital slide show. Apply transitions, insert audio tracks, save as a video file on PC or burn a DVD disc.
- Movie DVDs Burner, Burn your video collections onto a CD-R/RW, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, DVD-RAM, Double/Dual Layer. Burn DivX/Xvid discs.
- Create Slideshows, save as a video file on PC or burn a DVD disc.
Operating systems supported
AVS Video Editor runs under Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8. The trial version has no time, feature or other known limitations except for a watermark logo that is put on output files
Minimum System Requirements
Processor: AMD / Intel Core 2 Duo compatible at 3 GHz or higher
RAM: 2 GB or higher
Sound: Windows compatible sound card
Display: 32-bit color depth
CD recorder: for importing from CD
DVD recorder: for importing from DVD and creating Video DVD
Video capture device: required for capturing
Windows Media Player 11 or higher for WMV video playback
DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
Administrative permissions for program installation and activation
Internet connection to activate
Windows 8/Windows 7 Recommended System Requirements
Processor: AMD / Intel Core 2 Quad compatible at 2.4 GHz or higher
RAM: 3 GB or higher
Video: Windows 8/Windows 7 compatible video card
Sound: Windows 8/Windows 7 compatible sound card
Note: System requirements may differ depending on the Windows 8/Windows 7 version installed andincrease when Windows Aero interface is enabled.